JK Business School (JKBS) is a private business school that aims to work in partnership with various national and international educational institutions to provide vocational education. It’s located in the Gurugram. JKBS is approved by the All India Technical Education Council (AICTE) and is affiliated with Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU). JKBS was founded by the JK Education Foundation and is promoted by the JK Group in 2006.
Since its inception, JK Business School has also received many appreciations for its work and performance. ASSOCHAM is awarded the ‘Academic Partnership Certificate of Excellence in Education for Best Business Institution in Asia.’
JK Business School has also established links with various international knowledge exchange universities. Collaborates with California State University (CSUMB), California; University of British Columbia (UBC), Canada; Wroclaw University of Economics (WEU), Poland, etc.
Highlight of College
|Approvals||AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India),|
|Accepted Exams for admissions||CAT / MAT /CMAT / other National Management Entrance Exams|
|Total Courses||2 Courses across 1 Stream|
|Total Faculty||63 | Ph.D. Faculty 9 | Visiting Faculty 38|
|College Facilities||Hostel, Library, IT Infrastructure, Gym, Wi-Fi, Sports complex, Cafeteria, Medical, etc.|
|Placement Record||Highest Salary Package: 15.5 Lacs
Average Salary Package: 5.40 Lacs
Lowest Salary Package: 3.26 Lacs
- Top 39 Business Schools in India-2019 World Business Survey.
- Top B ranked 10th – School of Eminence – CSR GHRDC 2019
- •3rd World Grand Jury Award for Extraordinary Leadership in Education
- • Top 42 Indian Business Schools (IIRF)
- • MHRD-NIRF ranked among the top 75 B schools in India in 2018.
- Exceptional Skills Development Service (CII & NITI Aayog) India Skills Report 2018.
- Best ICT in Higher Ed (EdTech Review 2018)
- Top 62nd place in B Schools Ranking 2017-18 (MINT-MBA Universe Survey)
- Awarded State Top B School by World Education, June 2017
- Best Management College for Innovation in India 2017 by CEGR, April 2017.
- Award of Excellence in Education by Competition Success Review (CSR) in March 2017.
JK Business School Courses
JK Business School Gurgaon (JKBS) is offering admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Interested candidates may apply in either online or offline mode. The following table provides a brief overview of the courses at JK Business School:
|Course name||Number of seats available||Eligibility|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||60 seats||50% marks in 10+2.|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||120 seats||Graduate.|
Courses & Fees
JK Business School offers a two-year full-time post-graduate degree in management in the fields of Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Logistics, etc.
|No of program||1|
|Application Form Month||November-January|
|Basic Eligibility||Graduation with at least 50% marks in aggregate, after completion of 10+2|
|Course fee||INR 5,50,000/-|
JK Business School, recognized by AICTE, provides a rigorous, content-rich program. PGDM, the flagship program of J K Business School is prepared to have synced with the latest dynamic requirements of the present industry scenario.
Applicants should have validCAT/MAT/CMAT/ score, with 50% aggregate marks during graduation, after completion of 10+2
- Final year graduate students can also apply, provided they have to submit their final aggregate score at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have a valid CAT/MAT/CMAT scorecard (minimum 1 year of valid score).
- Candidates with work experience will have added advantage and preference.
PGDM Selection Criteria
- Shortlisting of the candidates for Group Discussion round and personal interviews will be done on the basis of admission test scores and past academic records.
- Candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Weightages for each round and parameters for the final selection of the candidates are as follows:
|Group Discussion+Personal Interview+Written Ability Test||45%|
|Sports & Extra Curricular Activities, Academic and Gender diversity||10%|
|Past Academic Performance||10%|
- Results of WAT, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview shall be intimated through email to each selected candidate.
- Selected candidates should complete their fee payment schedule in order to confirm their admission.
JK Business School Admissions
JK Business school admissions are either entrance based or merit-based. Here is a course-wise description of admissions at the college:
The PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) course offered by JK Business School is a two-year full-time management program. Applicant should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with a total of at least 50 percent marks. Applicants appearing in the final year of their undergraduate program may, however, also apply.
• Interested candidates may apply in the online mode.
• Candidates will be selected on the basis of the scores obtained in the CAT / MAT / CMAT or equivalent National Level Management Entrance Exam.
• The shortlisted candidates will need to appear for the JKBS Written Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
• Past Academic Record, Performance in Extra-Curricular Activities and Work Experience will also play a major role in the selection process.
JK Business School Gurgaon Admission Highlights 2023
|Name of the institute||JK Business School, Gurgaon|
|Courses offered||PGDM, BBA|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance/Merit based|
|Name of the Entrance||CAT/MAT/CMAT|
JK Business School Placements 2022
JK Business School carries outplacement activities in the campus area where different reputed businesses frequent. The corporate cell of the JK Business School provides special training for students for communication, writing, interviews, and effective presentations. The curriculum also facilitates student preparation, selection of jobs, and pre-induction training.
JK Business School Gurgaon also offers the students a summer internship in different fields. AIS, India Bulls, Fusion, Honda, and FSL Software Technologies Ltd are some of the companies recruiting students for the internship program.
Some of the highlights of the placement of the JK Business School are as follows:-
- The Maximum CTC offered for the PGDM Course is 12.4 LPA.
- The Minimum CTC offered for the PGDM courses is 6.2 LPA.
- The highest CTC offered for an international placement with Midland Group of Companies, UAE is 18 LPA.
- The average salary offered for the placement season is 3.5 LPA
- More than 100 companies visit the JK Business School.
- The Stipend offered during the internship program is 10K to 40K.
JK Business school: Maximum Job Offers Made
Students have received placement offers from different sectors. The maximum job opportunities were in the Marketing Sectors. The following table shows the percentage of each sector for the 2016-18 Summer Internship Program.
There are more than 100 companies visiting the campus for the placement programs. Some of the top recruiters who visit the placement offer campus are Parle G, Decathlon, JKT Phillips, Midland, Electrolux, Mahindra Tractors, Just Dial, JK Papers Ltd, HDFC, Amul, Whirlpool, Bisleri, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Maier Vidorno, ICICI Securities, Videocon, Naukri.com, Duluoc, Amazon, Ameriprise Financial, Citi, Tata Motors, ACC Limited, Ashok Leyland, Cigna, AkdoNobel, Laco.
Read More : Pune Institute Og Business Management