ISME Bangalore Courses
ISME Bangalore Business and Management courses with all the potential for student growth and development. When designing courses, trainers and academics have found global management and business qualities in them. After completing the courses, students become competent enough to deal with management and business problems in every part of the world. Courses are provided by trained and experienced faculty members who take a critical look at the progress of each individual student.
ISME Course Fee:
ISME PGDM is the flagship program of this institution that aims to prepare trained and responsible management professionals to comply with the rigor of the corporate world.
|PGDM Specialization||Course Fee for India||Course Fee for International|
|PGDM in Finance||INR 7,50,000/-||INR 9,15,000/-|
|PGDM in Human Resource||INR 7,50,000/-||INR 9,15,000/-|
|PGDM in Information Technology||INR 7,50,000/-||INR 9,15,000/-|
|PGDM in International Business||INR 7,50,000/-||INR 9,15,000/-|
|PGDM in Operation||INR 7,50,000/-||INR 9,15,000/-|
|PGDM in Marketing||INR 7,50,000/-||INR 9,15,000/-|
Specializations Available for this course:
- Marketing, Finance , Human Resources and Market Analytics (MAJOR)
- Digital Marketing, FinTech, Logistics & Supply Chain Management & Technology Product Management (MINOR)
- Six Sigma Green Belt (KPMG), Business Strategy Game and Placement-Oriented Value Added Concept (Additional Certifications)
ISME Bangalore Admission Highlights 2022
|Name of the Institute||International School of Management Excellence|
|Basic Admission Criteria||UG: 12th Class PG: CAT/XAT/MAT/Other CETs|
ISME Bangalore PGDM Admission 2022
ISME, Bangalore offers a PGDM degree under various management specializations such as:
- Business Analytics
|No. of Specializations||4|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks|
|Basic Selection Criteria||Merit in the Entrance Exam + GD + PI|
ISME Bangalore PGDM Eligibility
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree from any recognized educational institution/university in any stream or equivalent with a minimum of 50% of aggregate marks.
- Applicants must have a good score in each of the National Management Exams (CAT / XAT / SNAP / MAT)
- Job experience will be a primary criterion for admission
ISME Bangalore PGDM Selection Criteria
- Admission to ISME is based on the outcomes of written exams, personal interviews, and previous academic records. Experience at work is a suitable condition for Admission.
- Interested candidates obtain admission by applying online and paying the necessary application fee to the course of choice.
- If selected, the candidate will be invited for a personal interview.
- The final selection shall be based on the overall performance of the candidate at each stage of the admission process.
- Selected candidates will be sent an Admission Offer letter.
- The applicant would be allowed to confirm admission by submitting an Admission Acceptance letter to the college.
- Admission can only be accepted upon acceptance of admission and payment of admission fees.
The International School of Management Excellence has a remarkable 100% placement. The organization provides training and internship programs to students in order to prepare them to crack the interview and to improve the overall personality of the students. It also conducts mock interviews and advanced excel workshops for students.
Some of the most frequently visited ISME companies are Amazon, Flipkart, Wipro, EXL, HCL, Honeywell, Accenture, TVs, IBM, Essar, HDFC Bank, Pepsico, Naukri.com, Justdial, HSBC, Omega Healthcare, ITC, etc. The average salary packages provided at ISME by the hiring companies are INR 5.70 LPA and the highest salary package offered is INR 10.05 LPA.