ESTD 2006 Private University AICTE Approved
ISME School of Business Management and Entrepreneurship
International School of Management Excellence (ISME) Bangalore was established in 2006 by K. G. Garg, man. The institute operates under the NVT Quality Educational Trust. The Institute is approved by the All India Technical Education Council (AICTE) and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). ISME offers undergraduate (BBA), postgraduate (PGDM), and doctoral (Ph.D.) courses in various fields.
Several national and international organizations have been awarded the College for higher performance in multiple areas. According to the Times B-School 2018 survey, ISME Bangalore ranks at an impressive 53rd nationally. The college was ranked 8th in the top B-School in Karnataka by CSR-GHRDC in 2017.
Accreditations and Collaborations
ISME is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
ISME College Ranking
The Institute‘s overall ISME Bangalore ranking and rating is focused on research and surveys conducted by various magazines and educational research centers of national and international reputation. The ranking status of the educational institution represents the continuous interest, hard work, and contribution of the institution to the society and to the management of education. It also demonstrates the achievements of graduates at both the technical and personal levels.
- According to the Times Business School Survey of 2019, ISME is India’s 39th best business school.
- Listed Top 8th B-School in Karnataka and listed 3rd Overall B-School of Eminence in India by CSR-GHRDC in 2019.
- 39th place in India by Times B-School Ranking 2019
- Awarded “College of Management of the Year” for Best ROI by Higher Education Review, 2017.
- Rated 20th best B-School in India and 5th in ROI in Karnataka by Silicon India 2016.
- ISME won the “Fast Emerging Private Management Institute Award” The award was given to World Chess Champion Mr. Vishwanathan Anand.
- Received the “International Achievers Award for Education Excellence” from the Indo-Thai Chamber of Commerce, held in Bangkok, Thailand, by Dr. Kiran Bedi.
ISME offers ISME Bangalore Courses of Impact Management and Trade with all possibilities of student’s growth and development. When teaching classes, trainers and academics found the qualities of global management and business within them. Students become better qualified to address management and business problems in every part of this world after completion of the courses. Courses are provided by the professional and knowledgeable faculty members who personally look at each student‘s growth carefully.
International School of Management Excellence Courses
ISME offers UG and PG courses in the field of Business Administration, Commerce, and Management. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|BBA / B Com
|Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
|Finance, Marketing, HR, Business Analytics
|Graduation in Commerce/ Management/ Arts/ Science/ Engineering/ Technology or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks Obtained a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT or any other exam
|Post-Graduation or equivalent with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks (50% for reserved category candidates) Obtained a valid score in NET/ KSET
International School of Management Excellence Admission
International School of Management Excellence Fees
|₹4.95 Lakhs (Total Fees)
|₹7.9 Lakhs (Total Fees)
|Pass in Graduation + CAT
|₹3.95 Lakhs (Total Fees)
|₹3.45 Lakhs (Total Fees)
Also Read :ISME Bangalore courses
International School of Management Excellence Placement
- Highest Package offered was 10.8 LPA
- Average Package offered was 5.52 LPA
- International Placements from the first graduating batch
- 100% Placement Record
Top Recruiters Of ISME:
WNS, Cerrid Solutions, BOSCH, Flipkart, Swiggy, Stencil, Feedback Consulting, Asian Paints, Finch IT Solutions, PWC, Infosys, NTC Logistics, Kotak Mahindra, Quick Ride, Square Yards, etc.