ITM Business School Mumbai was established in 1991 and is considered the flagship campus. The zone is fully furnished with various amenities such as starting from shopping malls to parks. And ITM’s students are enhanced and energetic in building a good community and amplifying the study atmosphere’s motivation and accomplished growth. Generally, the combative and professional approach to learning that would train and consult students in different disciplines to suit the needs of companies.
- This institute is consistently ranked among India’s top 25 B schools with diverse and mixed multi- culture learning for the students.
- ITM Business School AICTE has recognized this Institute and is considered to be ranked No. 1 business schools in India.
With an excentric curriculum, training and internship process, this institute imparts 2 years of full-time PGDM Program. And the students from the faculties will get an appreciable exhibition and training. PGDM also offered specializations such as Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology, Digital Media Marketing, and Agri-Business Management.
ITM Navi Mumbai Fees Structure 2023
ITM Navi Mumbai MBA fee structure is structured and drawn up in accordance with the student’s convenience, affordability, and services provided by the college. Fees can be charged by different payment forms, including an installment basis. The institution provides a 100% fee for students who perform well in their academics. Students will be charged additional costs for certain services the college offers, such as international air travel, meals, individual domestic travel, visa fees, etc.
The ITM Navi Mumbai Admission rate is highly impressive as the courses offered by the institution won ‘ A ‘ accreditation from the National Assessment & Accreditation Council in 2008.
|Program Name||Application Fee|
|Application online form||Rs 1500/-|
ITM Navi Mumbai Fees Structure PGDM
|Courses||1st Year||2nd Year||Total Fees|
|PGDM International Business||695000||650000||1345000|
|PGDM Retail Management||570000||550000||1120000|
|Course Fee & Duration||Specialization Offered|
|PGDM Course 24 months Validity – 2 years 10.95-13.45 Lakhs/-||
PGDM – I Connect Marketing
PGDM – I Connect Business Analytics
PGDM – I Connect Financial Technology
PGDM – I Connect Operation & Supply Chain Management
PGDM – I Connect Human Resource Management
PGDM – I Connect International Business
PGDM – I Connect Retail Management
PGDM – I Connect Marketing & Digital Media
|MBA Course 2 year Validity – 24 Months 900000 Approx/-||MBA – Marketing
MBA – Human Resource Management
MBA- International Business
MBA- Insurance Management
MBA- Information & Technology Management
ITM Business School Navi Mumbai Hostel Fees
ITM Navi Mumbai hostel is located 500 meters from the college campus. The hostel rooms are well arranged and well equipped with individual LAN connection. A mess facility for breakfast, lunch, and dinner was given in the hostel. Facilities include gym, laundry, indoor & outdoor sports, 24/7 electricity & internet, medical, transportation, security, etc.
|Campuses||Hostel Types||Year 1||Year2|
|Chennai||Non Air Conditioner||90,000||90,000|
|Navi Mumbai||Non Air Conditioner||1,65,000||1,60,000|
|Navi Mumbai||Air Conditioner||1,95,000||1,95,000|
|Raipur||Non Air Conditioner||90,000||90,000|
|Vadodara||Non Air Conditioner||70,000||70,000|
|Warangal||Non Air Conditioner||75,000||75,000|
ITM Navi Mumbai Scholarship
- ITM Navi Mumbai Scholarship will be granted to the eligible candidates, based on different criteria. The cost of the scholarship will be deducted directly from the annual tuition fees.
- The institution’s prime mission is to offer excellent management education by continuous academic creativity and to change students to be technically powerful with good interpersonal skills and a positive outlook all in humility.
Hostel fee includes accommodation for students, WiFi, Laundry, Housekeeping, Gym & mainly includes 4 meals per day with veg & Non / veg options cooked in separate kitchens. Shuttle bus facilities are provided between hostel and campus. Hostel rooms are available for the first time.
ITM Navi Mumbai CAT Cut-off Percentile
|COURSE||CAT Cut-Off PERCENTILE|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management I Connect Marketing||50|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management I Connect Human Resource Management||78|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management I Connect Finance||78|
|PGDM I Connect Operations & Supply Chain Management||78|
|PGDM I Connect International Business||78|
ITM Navi Mumbai MAT Cut-off marks
|COURSE||MAT CUT-OFF MARKS|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management I Connect Marketing||550|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management I Connect Human Resource Management||550|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management I Connect Finance||550|
|PGDM I Connect International Business||550|
ITM Navi Mumbai NMAT Cut-off marks
|COURSE||NAMT CUT-OFF MARKS|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management I Connect Retail Management||150|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management I Connect Marketing||150|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management I Connect Human Resource Management||150|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management I Connect Finance||150|
|PGDM I Connect Operations & Supply Chain Management||150|
|PGDM I Connect international Business||150|
|PGDM I Connect FINTECH||150|
|PGDM I Connect Financial Markets||150|
|PGDM I Connect Digital Marketing and Transformations||150|
- Bachelor’s degree from any university approved by AIU with aggregate marks of at least 50%.
- MBA Entrance tests: CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT & CET State tests, if applicable
Stage 1: All past academic performance (scores in 10th, 12th and Graduation)
Stage 2 : Competitive entry test scores (CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA, and CET’s of state level)
Stage 3: Performance in the Group Discussion and Interview
ITM NAVI Mumbai Fees Structure table with Payment Modes & Options
ITM Navi Mumbai MBA Fees for all courses is listed in the table below with available payment options & Instalment mode. Each course has one time payable INR 1500/- Non-Refundable Registration Fee.
|PROGRAM||Annual Payment||1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|PGDM Human Resource Management||1120000||₹570000||₹550000|
|PGDM Retail Management||1120000||₹570000||₹550000|
- ITM Business School Fees can also be paid via DD /Pay order.
- Apart from the prescribed course fee, the Student has to pay the examination fee of INR 600/- per subject and PCP (Optional) of INR 250/- per subject.
- Student Can also Pay Their Fees via, Paytm, Phonepay or Google Pay
- Loan Facility can also opt without a credit card.
- Paytm has forged partnerships with several colleges, universities and other premium academic institutions across India such as IIT Delhi, ITM Business School, Manipal University, Amity University, Aakash, Made Easy, to name a few.
Few steps to pay your fees within 5 minutes
1) Go to Paytm.com. Select the ‘Fees’ icon on the top header
2) Select your institute location and then institute name
3) Select the respective area (if required) or enter your enrollment number & other required details
4) Now, click on ‘Proceed’ to review the details like name, class, fee amount, etc.
5)Tap on the’ Bill ‘ tab. Choose your preferred payment option, i.e. DC, CC, NB, UPI or Paytm Wallet and bill in one go for any number
6) Do note that you do not need to first load the Paytm Wallet to pay fees. Directly select the payment option, i.e., DC, CC, NB, UPI or Paytm Wallet
7) You will receive a real-time payment confirmation from Paytm on your registered mobile number and email id (if email has been provided by you in the Paytm profile