ITM Navi Mumbai is resonating with a ground-breaking business management studies in India. ITM Business School Navi Mumbai is one of India’s finest B-schools, already traveled a 28-year long journey, and still continuously studied and reinvented the ITM iConnect PGDM Program system to meet changing industry needs. The 7th version of the I connect PGDM system encapsulates our relentless effort to produce the best business minds of the future.
Constantly ranked among Indian top 25 business schools, ITM Business School is the perfect platform for your corporate career with the current ranking of 15th in all of India.
HIGHLIGHT OF ITM Business School Navi Mumbai
|Establishment||1991 / Private|
|Recognize||ALL INDIA COUNCIL for Technical Education(AICTE)|
|Course Offered||PGDM & MBA|
|No Of Course||6 Courses across 2 stream|
|Application Mode/Fees||Online | 1500 Rs|
|Top Recruiter||Asian Paints, Axis Bank, Tata AIG, Pay TM, Swiggy, Kotak, Mahindra Bank, Deloitte|
Why ITM Navi Mumbai
- 11 creative specializations in the industry ready to meet rising industry needs, including Fintech, digital marketing transformations, and business analytics.
- 300 + hours of leadership skills and growth in the program
- Redesigned NGO Program to inculcate students to ‘ social Responsibility.
- 5month Intensive internship program focused on “On the Job”
- Live project mentored by the Industry Experts and Core Faculty team.
- 650 + recruiters with job opportunities abroad
ITM Navi Mumbai Ranking
- 2nd in Mumbai by All India – Times B School Survey 2018
- Ranked 8th among the top 75 B-Schools in India and 8th in the west zone by Times of India Business School Survey 2018.
- 12th Ranked by Business World B-School Survey, Regional 2019.
- Ranked 15th in top 100 Business-Schools – Times B School Survey, 2018
- Ranked 20th In Maharashtra B-schools, Times B-School Survey, 2019
- 27th in India-Careers360 B-School Top management colleges, 2018
- 32nd Ranked by Business World B-School Survey, 2019.
- 34th Ranked by Careers 360 B-School Ranking Survey, 2019.
- 41st among top 100 Business-Schools – Times B School Survey 2019
- 55th Ranked by Business world B-School survey 2019
- Overall Score is 228.7 out of 500 B-Schools in India, Rating-AAA+ by Careers360.
- ITM Business School Navi Mumbai has been awarded 2 Palms of Excellence-Good Business School with Strong regional influence-TOP 200- Regional ranking within the 9 geographical zones and Ranked N°16 in Information Systems Management- Central Asia-Eduniversal 2016 Business School Ranking
Why Study At ITM Business School Navi Mumbai
- Kharghar is known as Navi Mumbai’s educational center, a destination for many renowned universities and colleges.
- In 1991, in order to offer business management training, Kharghar was the first fully operational, autonomous ITM campus.
- The campus is situated near to the expressway Sion-Panvel and the railway station for students to easily reach.
- Research at Campus in Kharghar; there are all new facilities for a world-class business education institution.
- The campus provides a favorable environment for every student to experience holistic growth with a variety of pedagogical, curricular and extracurricular activities and services.
Courses Offered by ITM Navi Mumbai
PGDM iConnect Finance
The ITM Navi Mumbai course Finance Markets introduces you to key capital market principles and blends them with studies in Business Management to better understand the complex dynamics of the industry. Hands-On experience on financial tools, market training, and initiatives is enabled by the comprehensive curriculum which is compatible with your business objectives. You can learn from the best academics and industry experts and develop into demanding positions in the industry under their steady mentoring.
PGDM I Connect Marketing
ITM -Business School provides leaders with strong, ethical, and universal management skills. PGDM I Connect marketing program blends discrete terms of analysis, immersion in industry, and applied research beautifully. The main focus is on delivering information and building skills to help them solve organizational challenges.
PGDM iConnect Human Resource Management:
ITM PGDM iConnect Human Resource Management is aimed at training young people to work in the exciting field of people’s management in their expertise, knowledge, and attitude. A well-designed program provides comprehensive insights into the different functions and practices of human resources in the corporate world. It allows students to learn in the classroom and practice. They will improve their skills.
PGDM iConnect Retail Management & Marketing
In order to respond to the rising and competitive retail industry and the e-commerce market both in India and globally, PGDM iConnect’s Retail Management and Marketing program. The course incorporates theory and practical teaching, including understanding the global market, retail, international business, commercial management, merchandising, retail analysis, customer competencies, sales, and negotiation, etc.
PGDM iConnect Business Analytics:
The new two-year postgraduate program for Business & Analytics, approved by AICTE, is launched at the ITM Business School. The curriculum has been designed especially to prepare students with creative pedagogical courses to make data-driven business decisions and to make business data strategies fluent.
PGDM iConnect Financial Markets
The PGDM-Finance course helps students understand and acquire skills in the way business companies raise capital, control individual investment returns from risk analysis, and evaluate the market process through which corporate demand and capital supply are handled. This teaches students in monetary and fiscal policy formulation as well.
PGDM I Connect International Business
In the International Business Programme, PGDM I Connect develops internationally oriented practitioners and is able to integrate this diversity into attitudes and behaviors. The course is designed to provide students with analytical or practical skills that can effectively manage them in multinational companies with a curriculum that focuses on practical application.
PGDM iConnect Operations & Supply Chain Management
The ITM Navi Mumbai offers specialization PGDM prepares students to face challenges in the areas of logistics, supply chain design & supply chain management, efficiency, creativity, and environmental issues.
PGDM iConnect Financial Technology
FinTech equips you to be a master in Finance related technology field and makes you an expert in Fintech Innovation Consultancy, Fintech Design Thinking, Business Analysis, Data Science, Risk Analysis, Research Analysis, Investment Banking, Financial Analysis, Corporate Financing, Banking, and many more.
PGDM iConnect Digital Marketing & Transformation
Digital Marketing is a specialty of ITM that incorporates 4 elements–analytics, digital marketing, and technology–for digital media, business transformation. The approach is built to provide new-age marketing professionals for students with the know-how and resources. Social Media Lab is the location of ITM’s Social Media Institute, which is used by industry experts to execute and observe marketing campaigns in real-world media.
ITM Business School Eligibility Criteria
A Bachelor (10 + 2 + 3) candidate from any of the approved Universities of the AIU with minimum marks of 50 percent shall be eligible to complete a PGDM program.
Students can also register for the final year. Applicants must have also been included for the following MBA entrance tests: CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT & State CET examinations, and according to AICTE guidelines. The following MBA entrance tests must be submitted to the applicants.
ITM Business School Navi Mumbai Placement
- Final placement is the benchmark that tests a B-School’s progress and ITM Navi Mumbai has an outstanding 28-year record of placement.
- ITM Business Schools maintains a 100% record placement in all administrative courses in front of any university in Navi Mumbai. Up to date, The Highest Salary Offered is 30lakhs p.a. and the average Package is7.28lakhs p.a. The normal salary range was between 6-7 lakhs throughout the years.
- Over 250 leading companies are scheduled to take part in ITM internships and campus selection each year.
|Name Of the Specialisation/Campus||Highest Package||Average Package|
|ITM B School, Navi Mumbai (Marketing)||21.0 L||8.65 L|
|ITM B School, Navi Mumbai (Finance)||14 L||8 L|
|ITM B School, Navi Mumbai (SCOM)||12.4 L||6.5 L|
|International Business||15 L||7.75 L|
|Retail Management and Marketing||10.4 L||7 L|
|Human Resource and Management||8.5 L||6.5 L|
|Financial Markets||10.5 L||6.5 L|
|DigiatalMarketing||8.5 L||7.2 L|
|FINTECH||9.2 L||7.0 L|
|ITM- SIA Business School, Mumbai||12.4 L||5.6 L|
ITM Navi Mumbai Fees
- 10,45,000/- Program fee
- Application Fee: 1,500/-
- The examination fee is not included in the program fee.
- Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favor of the “ITM Business School ” payable at Mumbai.
- For PGDM, the Course fee is 10,45,000 INR, Check details of fee and payment modes at Fee Structure Section of the site.
- Student can avail education loan facility to pay fees for the Program at 10-13% interest loan.
Also Read : ITM Business School Fees Structure 2022
Banks offering Education Loans
|Bank||Interest Rate (per annum)||Tenure||Margin|
|State Bank of India||10.55% – 10.80%||Repayment must start one year after the course is completed and must be done within 15 years from the time of completion of the course.||If the loan amount is less than Rs.4 lakh, no margin is charged. If the loan amount is above Rs.4 lakh, a 5% margin is levied for studies in India and a 15% margin is levied for studies abroad|
|ICICI Bank||Starts from 11.5%||Repayment may vary between 5 years and 10 years from the time the courses are completed.||Up to Rs.20 lakh, no margin is charged. Above Rs.20 lakh, a 15% margin is levied.|
|HDFC Bank||9.20% to 13.64%||Repayment can range from 10 years to 15 years depending on the amount of the loan.||–|
|Axis Bank||13.7% to 15.2%||The term can be about 10 years or 15 years, depending on the loan amount.||If the loan amount is less than Rs.4 lakh, no margin is charged. If the loan amount is above Rs.4 lakh, a 5% margin is levied for studies in India and a 15% margin is levied for studies abroad|
|Dena Bank||8.80% to 10.35%||Maximum of 15 years.||If the loan amount is less than Rs.4 lakh, no margin is charged. If the loan amount is above Rs.4 lakh, a 5% margin is levied for studies in India and a 15% margin is levied for studies abroad|
|Union Bank of India||8.60% to 11.75%||It can be a maximum of 15 years.||If the loan amount is more than Rs.4 lakh, the margin charged for studies in India and abroad are 5% and 15%, respectively. There is no margin for loans less than Rs.4 lakh.|
|Bank of Maharashtra||8.75% to 9.75%||Must be repaid back by 15 years.||5% and 15% are the margin charges for studies in India and abroad for a loan amount of more than Rs.4 lakh. For a loan amount less than Rs.4 lakh, the margin is nil.|
Expenses and courses that are covered by an education loan
- The education loan covers costs such as classes, exam fees, hostel fees, uniforms, supplies and the purchase of books.
- Educational loans are made available on vocational/technical courses, postgraduate and graduate courses in India, which will provide jobs in the future.
- However, should be at a university that has UGC, AICTE, IIT, IIM, etc. approval.
- Educative loan for postgraduate and graduate courses such as MCA, MBA, MS, etc. is given for studies abroad.