Highlights of PGDM – Banking & Financial Program
- Industry-vetted courses including case studies by Harvard Business School
- Hands-on training for Finacle Core Banking Solution by Infosys & ET FinPro Times Group
- Emphasis on Practical Training Along with Industry & Field Visits
- BFSI Industry Focused Projects Evaluated by Experts
- Preparing for Industry Certifications: NISM (4 modules) and DBF
- Job Integrated Education – Placement Opportunity * (Full job integrated training).
- 50% aggregate score in 10th, 12th, and UG / PG.
- 50%ile in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/SNAP /NMAT/ATMA/KMAT examinations. Alternatively, the candidate must appear in the TAP test and at least 50 % must be secured.
- Graduates with/without any professional experience can apply
- Final year graduates can also apply. In case appearing in the Graduation exam in 2020, the student should not have any backlog till the pre-final year
- Graduation should be from any recognized and approved Indian or foreign university.
- Age less than or up to 26 years as of the start date of the program
- The applicant should have a validCAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/SNAP/NMAT/ATMA/KMAT score.
1st Year – Rs. 4,00,000/-
2nd Year (Before June 2021) – Rs. 3,00,000/-
TOTAL – Rs. 7,00,000/-
** Fee mentioned here excludes Hostel Charges, Application Fee, Registration Fee, Admission/Examination Fee, Security Deposit (Refundable). These may be charged extra in accordance with the rules and guidelines of the Institute.
With its strong corporate partnerships, Times Group ensures that, once students complete their first year, they have plenty of opportunities to start their careers with India’s leading organizations. The applicant will have full-time work experience after completing the PGDM program and will be ready for assessment.
job Roles include Credit Relationship manager/executive, Financial Analyst, Relationship manager/executive, Business development manager/executive, Investment Manager, Sr. Associate, Data Analyst etc..
TimesPro students sponsored MBA / PGDM – Banking & Financial Services programs were put with leading banks and financial institutions such as HSBC, DCB, Kotak Mahindra Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Yes Bank, ICICI Prudential AMC, Edelweiss, Tata Capital, City Union Bank, etc.