- Symbiosis Distance Learning, Pune, was founded in 2001, and since then, SCDL (Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning) has grown to become one of India’s largest autonomous distance learning education institutes. SCDL has been named the best Distance Learning B-School in the world.
Symbiosis Distance Learning programme for working professionals include Post Graduate programme, Post Graduate Certificate programme, Diploma and Certificate programme in a variety of industries.
|Program Name||PGDBA (Equivalent to MBA)|
|Duration||2 – 4 years|
|Specializations Offered||Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Operations, Management Accounting and Customer Relationship Management|
|Exams Scores Accepted||CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT / Symbiosis PGDBA Entrance Test|
Symbiosis Distance MBA Overview:-
SCDL (Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning) allows working professionals to study from anywhere in the world. MBA is one of the most sought-after degrees among working executives (Masters in Business Administration).
Symbiosis Online MBA Courses
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) is a top business school in India that offers distance education management courses. The Symbiosis distance learning MBA (PGDBA) programme is one of the most popular and well-regarded management programme available today.
If you live in a small city in India and want to do an MBA course, or if you work full-time in a metropolis and don’t have time to pursue a full-time MBA course, the SCDL distance learning MBA (PGDBA) course is for you.
Symbiosis University provides distance learning MBA (PGDBA) and other diploma courses in a variety of business areas, including
Following Symbiosis Distance MBA Courses offered to you in the given specializations:-
- Human Resource Management
- Management Accounting
- Customer Relationship Management
Some of the key benefits of doing Symbiosis online MBA are:-
- Online classes with expert faculty
- Online induction programs
- Digital Library
- E-Text Books
- Free Access to Webinars
Symbiosis Online Distance MBA Admission Important Dates (July Cycle) 2022
|Program Start From||1st July 2022|
|Online Classes Starts From||2nd July 2022|
|Last Date to Change specialization||31st July 2022|
|Last Date to Change Program||31st July 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Documents||10th August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for Dual specialization||31st August 2022|
|Last Date to Admission Cancelation||20st August 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Fee||10th August 2022|
|Assignment starts from||August-September 2022|
|Exams starts from||September – October 2022|
Why Symbiosis Centre For Distance Learning?
SCDL is a multi-award winning institution that provides quality management education via distance learning. Outlook magazine, Career360, Competition Success Review, Maharashtra Government, and DNA Indus learning survey have all recognized SCDL for their contributions to distance education in India.
- online classrooms :SCDL offers online classrooms to their students, allowing them to attend a live online classroom and interact with expert faculty via the internet.
- E-Learning: Symbiosis provides its students with an e-learning platform through which they can access case studies and scenarios developed in-house by SCDL faculty.
- E-Mentoring: SCDL hosts a monthly chat session for students where they can interact with faculty members and clear their doubts.
- Self-Learning Material: The Academics Department has created self-learning material for various SCDL courses. Every student who enrols in a course at SCDL receives this material.
Symbiosis Distance learning MBA Fee Structure 2022
|Symbiosis Distance MBA fee structure||Fee (INR)|
|General Students||INR 50,000|
|Cost of form||INR 1,500|
|Active Defence/Paramilitary/Police Students||INR 34,000|
|SAARC Students||INR 90,000 or USD 1300|
|International Students||INR 166,000 or USD 2400|
Symbiosis Online MBA eligibility criteria
- o A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised institution or university
o International/SAARC student graduates from a recognised Institution/University
- o Who are in their final year of graduation can also apply
- o The medium of graduation should be in English
- o Aspirants who have a valid score in any of the State Level – CAT/MAT/ ATMA/ XAT/G-MAT/ MBA/ MMS-CET/ C-MAT or equivalent entrance exam at State or National level or Aspirants who have qualified in SCDL – PGDBA Entrance Test
Symbiosis Distance MBA Placement
Symbiosis distance MBA is very popular and respected distance learning MBA program in corporates. Students of Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) are working with top companies like
- SBI General Insurance
- Bosch Ltd
- Reliance Retail
- HDFC Bank
- Wipro BPO
- Mercedes Benz
Symbiosis has good relations with business and industry. This helps them get their students placed with top companies. They also get good salary package after completing the Symbiosis distance MBA program.