UNCONVENTIONAL GUIDE TO NMIMS ODL MBA ADMISSION
NMIMS ODL MBA is a 2-year degree program that offers online and through distance education by SVKM’s NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education. The curriculum, syllabus, and course structure of the online MBA course are similar to those of the MBA course. The course teaches management knowledge and skills that can be applied to various sections of any business organization.
NMIMS online MBA program is intended to meet the corporate sector’s ever-increasing demand. MBA programs prepare students for top management positions in organizations through a core curriculum that includes subjects such as Accounting, Economics, Marketing, and Operations, as well as elective courses that allow participants to pursue personal or professional interests.
What is NMIMS Online or Narsee Monjee Distance MBA?
Interactive, flexible and feasible, Programs Offered by NMIMS Online are executive centric management programs, NMIMS Online / Distance (MBA) is a virtual classroom designed in order to meet the requirements of those who face difficulties with traditional-classroom based programs. With the aim of accelerating knowledge, skill enhancement and career development, this program provides you the opportunity to balance and enrich your professional and personal life.
NMIMS Distance MBA WX provides students to take advantage of its location independent approach, its cost-effectiveness and subject diversity, numerous networking opportunity and faculty interaction also enhance engagement & peer connectivity.
Also Read: NMIMS BBA/B.COM Distance Learning
Narsee Monjee Online Courses :
- NMIMS MBA WX for Executives
- Distance (MBA)
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Diploma Course
- Certificate Program
- MSc Applied Finance
NMIMS Global Courses – Highlights
|NAME||NMIMS Online | MBA (Distance)|
|Establishment year of
|Number of Campuses||Mumbai, Indore, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Shirpur|
|Courses||MBA WX, MBA & MSc|
|Delivery mode||Live 2-way lectures, Recorded Lectures &
|FEES||1,40,000 to 4,00,000 depending upon the course|
|Entiltlements||UGC Entitled | AIU & NAAC Rated|
|Placement Assistance||Yes (optional) via Career Services|
NMIMS MBA ODL | Distance MBA Program – Advantage
- 1. Acceptance – The courses provided by Narsee Monjee are duly recognized nationally and internationally.
- 2. Accessibility -The program is easily accessible-anytime and anywhere. You can access your online lectures while traveling, at varied locations during relocation or under any circumstances. It is available 24 hours 7 days a week.
- 3. Diversity -To fulfill the globalized demand in contemporary era, University provides a diverse range of management programs such as MBA WX for working executives, diploma, and certificate courses. It has a dynamic pool of specializations with a wide range of subjects to offer.
- 4. Cost-Effective – On-campus traditional courses can cost you around 5-20 lakhs for the 2-year program depending on the college you choose, But NMIMS Distance MBA offers the student a high-quality education, study kit and placement assistance under one lakh expenditure.
- 5. Resources – Connecting to the student portal allows students to have access to 1000 hours of recorded lectures, E-books, summaries, PPTs, and live lectures. Apart from the online facilities, hard copies of the books are delivered to you each semester.
NMIMS Distance : Key features
- Student friendly course
- National and internationally accredited
- Connectivity through grievance cell
- Virtual classroom
- Regular academic assessment
- Globalized exposure and cultural exchange
- Research development and innovation
- Employability and aggregate development
- Mentor-mentee communication
- Flexible fees and EMI options
Who should opt for Online MBA from NMIMS?
- Working professional
- Service personnel
- Academic faculty
- Government employees
- Researchers and innovators
- Unemployed graduate/freshers
Narsee Monjee ONLINE MBA Program Structure & Modules
Duration of Distance learning program ranges from 6 months to 2 years depending upon the programs one chooses.
- MBA – 2 Years – 4 semesters
- MBA WX for Executives-15 months -5 trimester
- Diploma -1 year (2 semesters)
- Professional Diploma – 11 months
- Certification- 6 months
- MSc – 24 months – 4 semesters
NMIMS MBA ODL : Choice of specialization
- Business management
- Banking and finance management
- Financial management
- Human resource management
- International trade management
- Information technology and systems management
- Marketing management
- Operations management
- Retail management
- Supply chain
- Digital Marketing
- Wealth Management
- Leadership & Strategy
- Applied Finance
NMIMS ODL MBA WX fees & Eligibility
There are multiple options to pay the Narsee Monjee distance MBA Fees. There is a one-time non-refundable registration fee of Rs.1200 for every program.
|One Time Payment||1,44,000||4,75,000||79000||25000+18% GST|
- Fee can be paid online or via a Demand Draft in favor of SVKM’s NMIMS’ payable at Mumbai main campus.
- All the students have to pay 600 INR per subject as an examination fee. For any further attempts of these exams would cost 600 INR per subject
- PCP per subject is 250 INR
- The fee can be further paid using following options:
- Loan options
- Installment options
- EMI facility with credit card and without credit card.
NMIMS Distance MBA Course Delivery & Methodology
Programs are 100% online – both live & recorded. It constitutes of interactive live, online sessions, wired doubt clearing sessions, lecture presentations, providing learning resources like books, session plan.
NMIMS Correspondence MBA Eligibility criteria
To be eligible for distance learning MBA from Narsee Monjee, student should be a graduate from any recognized university or should have degree equal to any degree recognized by AIU.
Minimum 50% of aggregate is required in order to enroll for the MBA program. If a student has less than 50% in graduation he should additionally have a working experience of 2 years or more.
Correspondence MBA from NMIMS – Examination Pattern :
- Each subject will have an exam
of 100 marks divided between internal and external assessments
- Internal assessment will carry case studies, projects, and file work. 30 marks are allotted to this section
- External assessment will carry a proper examination of 70 marks. 50 marks are allotted to MCQs and 20 marks for questions
Admission process for Narsee Monjee Online MBA :
Admission to NGA-SCE is based on student profile and eligibility criteria, for NMIMS MBA WX for Working Executives- distance learning, the student has to appear for a personal interview and based on the interview performance admission is confirmed. For all other programs, however, no entrance test or interview is required and students may apply online by getting in touch with Authorized Enrollment Partner. To know more or register for the program, students may visit ADMISSION PROCEDURE
NMIMS MBA (Distance) Advantage:
With the rise in competition and rapid change in the contemporary era, an urgent need to make valuable changes in training and delivering education is felt. The towering tutelage of technology requires a more adaptable work integrated, comprehensive training, learning and education system by higher educational institutions. NGASCE under the umbrella of innovation & technology plays a significant role in delivering tailor-made distance learning programs or Online Programs, as per the specifications of working professionals and freshers alike.
The Correspondence MBA program by NMIMS Global:
NGA-SCE brings a regular classroom experience right at your doorstep. You will be challenged to make quick, smart decisions by participating in polls, quizzes, and other tailor-made learning material. Students will break out in teams to discuss, brainstorm and engage virtually to step into the role of a business leader.
An increasing need for management education, coupled with a sense of social commitment, lead to the foundation of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. Today, NMIMS stands as a pioneer of management training and leadership, one of the most trusted names in the field of management education. NMIMS Global Access – School for Continuing Education (NGA-SCE), the distance education wing of NMIMS, carries forward this legacy of quality education, aiming it specifically towards upgrading the skills of working professionals. NGA-SCE takes pride in offering the best-in-class services with respect to:
Faculty: Finest mix of highly qualified
full-time and visiting faculties.
Technology: First distance management
institute with a Mobile Learning environment. Courseware: Market-oriented
courses to help meet diversified professional needs
NMIMS ONLINE MBA Placements:
Career Options & Placement Opportunity After Course Completion
- Brand manager
- Sales manager
- Marketing manager
- Product manager
- Market research analyst
- Credit analyst
- Financial manager
- Supply chain manager
- Logistics manager
- Inventory manager
- Project manager
- HR manager
- Relationship manager
- Placement officer
- Training and development
- International marketing manager
- Product manager
- International financial analyst
- Strategic planner
- Warehousing manager
- Commodity manager
Placements Assistance & Career Services are provided to students by NGA-SCE, read more on NMIMS Online MBA Placement
Difference between Online MBA & Distance Learning MBA
Online Courses are distance learning MBA offered via e-learning, earlier students enrolling for correspondence MBA or distance MBA programs were solely dependent on the physical copy of books and they had no to very little opportunity of main faculty interaction or access to any kind of library, live or recorded version of lectures, forget about interactive lectures, even getting to see the faculty was not a choice. With the advancement in technology the students now have access to almost every feature virtually via a robust online platform. The student can experience a virtual classroom which is very similar in terms of everything else apart from physical presence.
The Online evaluation or examination pattern of NMIMS, in no way, conveys that the student can appear for the exam anywhere, but the evaluation and assignments are computer-based and an audited center in almost all major cities in India is allotted to the students to take the exam.
Conclusion – Narsee Monjee Online MBA
To move to the next level of your career or to become an entrepreneur or making a career transition, students need the leadership skills, management expertise, networking and professional connections that a world-class MBA will offer. But we must understand that working executives often face hurdles balancing work and life with on-campus schedules and commuting. An MBA program which is highly flexible and offers you the choice to customize your learning through a blend of interaction opportunities and virtual lessons. The e-learning program provides you the flexibility to create your own study schedule and swap between virtual learning platforms as per your schedule to maintain a work-life balance while pursuing an M