Eligibility Criteria for NDIM MBA PGDM Admission 2021
- Graduates from any University Approved / Recognized by UGC/ AIU can Apply.
- Students who appear before or before June 2020 in the final year of the graduation exam can apply for the 2020-22 batch.
- Minimum 50 per cent graduation marks are required for students in the general category, but minimum 45 per cent graduation marks are required for reserved candidates.
- Candidates who have taken CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, AIMA or similar nationalized entrance exams approved for management studies by AICTE / Supreme Court may apply.
- Students appearing in final year/awaiting final year exam results can also apply.
Applicants are required to appear on an AIMA or Common Admission Test (CAT) MAT administered by IIMs or XAT, ATMA, GMAT, AICTECMAT or State University MBA Entrance Examinations.
Final selection is based on overall performance in:
- Graduation Exams.
- Above mentioned Aptitude Tests.
- Group Discussions.
- Personal Interviews.
Achievement in any other field / activity including sports, extracurricular activities, work experience, additional education qualifications, leadership activities, team work, innovation, qualities for decision-making, contribution to social causes / community service etc.
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and other categories if any is provided as per AICTE directions. Unfilled seats under this category are offered to the general candidates
New Delhi Institute of Management PGDM Fee
The 2 years of full-time PGDM programmes at NDIM New Delhi are MBA equivalent programmes as announced by AIU/AICTE. The PGDM programme fee for different MBA programmes offered by NDIM is as below:
|NDIM PGDM Programme Name
|2 Years Full time PGDM 2021-23
|2 Years of Full-Time PGDM in Marketing
|2 Years Full-Time PGDM in Finance
NDIM MBA fee structure is much lower than many MBA colleges. The total fee is inclusive of all on-campus charges and facilities. Hostel is optional and extra.
NDIM Delhi Fee Structure For MBA
Over the years, more than 1,000 companies of repute have recruited at NDIM and given 100% finest placements year on year, with more than 250 companies recruiting at its campus every year for the past 5 years.
The Highest & Average Placements have increased year-on-year. In 2019, 11 students were recruited at an annual package of Rs.19.5Lakhs.The offers were mostly from FMCG and E-commerce sector, compared to the highest salary of Rs.15.2 Lakhs last year which was offered to 7 students. Median Salary offered is Rs 6.5 Lakhs per annum. This year out of 250 companies visiting the campus , 62 were new MNC visited the campus.