Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Studies in Management (KIAMS), Maharashtra, Pune. It’s a self-financed private institute. KIAMS Pune was conceived by the prestigious Kirloskar Group of Companies as a training institute and knowledge hub in 1991. In 1995, KIAMS switched to a full-time educational institution. It has two campuses, KIAMS Harihar and KIAMS Pune, respectively.
The Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS) is one of the country’s top B-Schools and has consistently been ranked A++ by Business India. It was set up by the Kirloskar Group in Harihar, Karnataka, in 1991. The consistent success of its alumna paved the way for the Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies to establish a second campus in Talegaon Dabhade, Pune, in 2010. Both campuses are approved by the All India Technical Education Council (AICTE), New Delhi.
The institute provides entirely residential management programs for two years, such as the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), the Management Development Program (MDP), and the Business Analytics and Decision Science Postgraduate Programme (PGP BA & DS). KIAMS, the entrance-based Harihar admission process. It has a 96% success rate for placements. It features world-class facilities, academic excellence, and a higher percentage of placement in South India than other colleges.
|Institute type||Private Institute|
|Campus area||6+ acres|
|Application mode||Online & Offline mode|
KIAMS Pune Admission
For the next year, KIAMS offers a two-year, fully residential PGDM course to train and develop managers. KIAMS Pune offers a state-of-the-art learning environment with top-of-the-line facilities.
Applicants who wish to apply for this course should have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum mark of 50% in any discipline from a well-recognized university or institution. For any of the following entrance exams, i.e. CAT /XAT / MAT / CMAT / GMAT, the candidate must have appeared.
KIAMS Pune Rankings:
|Body / Magazines||Ranking|
|Business India||A++ grade|
|GHRDC||10th among best private Business Schools in Karnataka|
|Careers 360||32nd among best private Business Schools in India|
|Careers 360||AAA+ among best private BusinessSchools in South India|
|Outlook||48th among top Business Schools in India|
KIAMS Pune Scholarship
Scholarships are awarded to merit students under the following conditions:
- Candidate with a CAT /XAT /CMAT /GMAT /MAT score which is 95+ percentile – Fee concession of INR 100,000.
- • Candidate with a CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT score between 90 and 95 percentile – INR 60,000 fee concession.
|Course name||Duration||Fees||Exams Accepted|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM]||2 Years||7.65 Lakhs||CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT|
KIAMS, Pune Admission 2021:
- KIAMS is currently offering a full-time PGDM-approved AICTE to graduate students who are keen to pursue advanced management studies. KIAMS Pune is offering a world-class PGDM degree to students who have completed their KIAMS studies.
- • Applicants must have completed their graduation at least 60 percent of the aggregate marks in the last qualifying examination.
- Candidate must have appeared for any of the following Common Entrance Test – CAT /XAT /MAT / CMAT / GMAT.
- Applicants are selected by CET score followed by personal interview.
- • Overall academic assessment; candidate profiles on factors such as work experience, extra-curricular achievements, etc. are made for selection purposes.
- The institute doesn’t reserve seats for reserved category candidates. All admissions are made on a merit basis.
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies’ KIAMS Pune placement details is as below.
192 Students got placed in companies like Axis Bank, Oracle, HDFC Bank, ICICI Securities, Airtel. With average package being 9.5 LPA. The maximum salary offered to students was 14 LPA
The scholarship is awarded to meritorious students. Students from CAT /MAT /XAT /CMAT /GMAT entrance exams having 95+ percentile are eligible for a concession of INR 1,00,000 in the total course fee. Students from the CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT entrance examinations have around 90 and 95 percentile and above are entitled to earn INR 60,000 in the total course fee.
Placements and Internships
With internships and internships, KIAMS is dedicated to developing the right talent and skills by opening doors to student success. All students have multiple options to succeed in the corporate ecosystem.
KIAMS also has a dedicated placement cell and curriculum that ensures that students are well qualified to become leaders not just in company but also in corporate life.
KIAMS, Harihar Admissions
KIAMS Harihar offers admission to Management program at postgraduate-level. Students has to complete the KIAMS, Harihar admission process in online mode. The fee for application is Rs 750 and is non-refundable. Below are the important details of the KIAMS, Harihar admission that the applicant must be aware of:
Candidates who have completed their graduation from any recognised institute / university can apply for the programmes. Students appearing for the final year examination may also apply
- KIAMS, Harihar admission process is entrance-basedNational level admission test scores such as ATMA, CMAT, GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, KCET, MH-CET, KMAT, and Karnataka PGCET are taken into consideration by the Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies.
- Eligible candidates are shortlisted on the basis of past academic scores, Group Discussion (GD) / Extempore & Personal Interview (PI) performance and relevant work experience or extra-curricular achievements
KIAMS, Harihar Courses
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Harihar offers Management courses at PG-level. KIAMS, Harihar courses include PGDM, PGP BA and DS, and MDP. The programmes have been designed and developed in such a way as to prepare a student with more industry ready to combine knowledge, skills and attitudes.
- The two-year full-time residential programmes are the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and the Postgraduate Degree in Business Analytics & Decision Science (PGP BA & DS).
- PGDM is spread over six trimesters and offered under five specialisations, including Marketing, Operations, Finance, Human Resource, and Business Analytics.
KIAMS, Harihar courses are tabulated below along with specializations, eligibility and fee:
|Course||Eligibility||Total Fee (in Rs lakh)|
|PGDM MarketingOperationsFinance||Qualifying exams: ATMA, CMAT, GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, KCET, MH-CET, K-MAT, and Karnataka PGCET, written skill test Minimum aggregate of 50% in graduation from a recognised university||10.75|
|Postgraduate Programme in Business Analytics and Decision Science||5.25|