The International School of Business & Media Institute was founded in 2000 by Dr. Pramod Kumar. The ISB&M Institutions Group is a renowned name in the field of higher education. ISB&M has four campuses in the city of Bangalore and Mulshi Nande Kolkata. The International School of Business & Media Institute has courses in different disciplines of UG and PG. The faculty of the International Business and Media School, Pune is highly experienced with sufficient industry knowledge
The International School of Business & Media Institute courses are certified by AICTE and are aimed at increasing the students ‘ employability. The courses are updated after a fixed period of time to keep up with the trends in the industry. The ISB&M Group of Institutions aims to challenge its students to offer practical opportunities throughout the course. It engages students in leadership and entrepreneurship programs to develop their management and leadership skills.
The placement cell of ISB&M makes every effort to ensure that all students receive offers with fantastic salary packages. Training courses offered by ISB&M are widely accepted and respected by the management/executive level jobs industry.
ISB&M Pune Admission Highlight
|Name of the institute||International School of Business and Media (ISB&M) Pune|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Name of the entrance||CAT/XAT|
|Entrance mode||Online-Computer based test|
ISB&M Campuses & Location
- ISB&M Pune (Nande)
- ISB&M Pune (Mulshi)
- ISB&M Pune (Bangalore)
- ISB&M Pune (Kolkata)
International School Of Business & Media Ranking
- Ranked 1st in B-School Rankings in Pune by MINT-MBAUniverse.com B-School Survey, 2019-20
- ISB&M 2nd POSITION IN PUNE FOR LEARNING EXPERIENCE by Business Today, 2017.
- RANKED AS 2ND BEST B-SCHOOL IN PUNE by MINT-MBA Universe.com 2018- 2019 (After Symbiosis Group)
- ISB&M RANKED 2ND IN TOP 10 INSTITUTES IN TERMS OF INFRASTRUCTURE IN PUNE By 9th Chronicle B-School Survey 2018
- Ranked 11th in Top Private Institutes in India By Times B-School Survey 2019
- RANKED 16TH IN TOP MANAGEMENT INSTITUTES IN INDIA By Times B-School Survey 2019
- BEST EDUCATION BRAND BUSINESS SCHOOL OF THE YEAR Awarded with Best Education Brand Business School of the year 2017 by Economic Times
- RANKED 31ST POSITION IN TOP 75 PRIVATE BUSINESS SCHOOL IN INDIA by Times B-School Survey, 2017
- RANKED 37TH POSITION IN TOP B SCHOOL IN INDIA BY MBA UNIVERSE B SCHOOL RANKING
- EXCELLENCE IN BUSINESS SCHOOL EDUCATION IN PUNE by India Today, 2017
- ISB&M RANKED AS “A+ CATEGORY B-SCHOOL BY BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT CHRONICLE “
Key Features Of Academic Learning Programme
ISB&M Learning Program blends concepts, theories, and information with cognitive, social, emotional, and leadership skills development. ISB&M’s postgraduate curriculum spans through six trimesters, including learning in the classroom, action-oriented growth, and clearly focused culture and values.
2. TEACHING METHODOLOGY:
Various teaching methods are used at ISB&M. The center of the learning program is lectures, case analysis, community projects, business simulations, management games, live assignments, syndicates, etc. Students in each course are divided into 10-12 groups for syndicates and 5-6 groups for group projects. The framework of the program is so developed that it strikes a perfect balance between intellectual and practical skills. This promotes the development of the following skills which are important for today’s competitive environment.
- Business analytical skills
- Decision-making skills
- Positive attitude
- Leadership Skills
3. SUMMER INTERNSHIP:
summer internship is a required part of ISB&M’s curriculum that lets the students gain experience thereby enhancing their expertise, understanding management issues, organizational issues, and corporate functioning. The summer internship program lasts about 8 to 10 weeks.
The aim of the curriculum is to inculcate soft skills and skills such as leadership skills, teamwork, team spirit, and problem-solving skills, idea implementation, proactivity, and make rock solid professionals ready to fight against all challenges.
5. WORK INTEGRATED LEARNING:
Under Work Integrated Training, the learners are well prepared with improving employability skills to successfully perform at the workplace by exposing themselves to realistic work practices and applying real-world skills and knowledge
ISB&M OFFERS Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programme
These programs are recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi 2 Year Dual Specialization Programme
The ISB&M program is a combination of courses and workshops that help students maintain and build their business capacity and skills. ISB&M Nande offers Pune’s best PGDM courses which AICTE approves.
The curriculum aims to optimize learning for a student by splitting the syllabus of the PGDM course into two groups-
- Core Courses
- Elective Courses
|Marketing Management I||Business Communication|
|Marketing Management II||Business Law|
|Financial Management||Digitalization of Business|
|Human Resource Management I||Business Research Methodology|
|Human Resource Management II||Business Environment|
|Organizational Behavior||Business Strategy & Policy|
|Operations Management I||Organizational Leadership|
|Operations Management II||Entrepreneurship|
|Supply Chain Management||Business Analytics|
|Quantitative Techniques I||Business Ethics & Corporate Governance|
|Quantitative Techniques II||Management Information System|
|Managerial Economics I||Managerial Economics II|
|IT for managers (Foundation Course)|
|Financial Accounting (Foundation Course)|
|Principle & Practices of Management|
A student may choose courses equal to 60 credit points for each of the PGDM programs, in any of the following combinations:
- Marketing with Finance
- Finance with Marketing
- Marketing with Media & Communication
- Insurance & Risk Management with Marketing/Finance
- Marketing/ Finance/ IRM / HR with Supply Chain & Operations Management (only for Engineers)
- Human Resource with Marketing
- Human Resource with Industrial Relations
A student’s assessment depends upon these criteria-
|Continuous Evaluation||End term Exam|
|Quizzes, Assignments Live Projects Case Analysis Comprehensive Viva Mid Term Exam 70%||30%|
*Students at ISB&M need to create the right balance between the core and elective courses.
International School Of Business & Media FEE STRUCTURE
Payment of Fees:
|Campus||I Installment at time of Admission||II Installment April 21, 2020||III Installment Nov 10, 2020||IV Installment June 15, 2021||V Installment Nov 10, 2021|
B) Other Expenses: (To be paid with 2nd Installment)
- Caution Money Deposit of Rs.10,000 (Refundable).
- Placement fees as specified by the Placement Assistance Cell is Rs. 20,000 per year.
- Alumni Life Membership of Rs. 10,000.
Eligibility Criteria For PGDM Program :
Applicants should have a clear CAT / XAT score with 10th standard chosen academic background – 75%, 12th standard – 75% & graduation – 60% or equivalent CGPA.
ISB&M Pune PGDM Selection Criteria
applicants for the final round of admission will be shortlisted in two groups
- Candidates of 70 + CAT scores or 60 + Percentile XAT scores
- Candidate with academic background of 10th standard – 75%, 12th standard – 75% & graduation – 60% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Candidates who do not appear in either of the two categories mentioned above.
- Applicants will qualify for the GD PI rounds for Category 1 & 2.
- For Category 3, candidates will have to pass the written ability test and then the GD, the PI rounds. The written Ability Test Round will be mandatory for all.
- The final selection weighing will be based on the overall performance of the Written Skill Test: 25 percent. 25% Academics, 40% Group Discussion and Individual Interview and 10% Working Experience.
- The merit list will be drawn up and the candidates will be intimated by email about the results.
International School Of Business & Media Pune Scholarships
ISB&M Pune supports students with brilliant academic records and underprivileged in promoting financial assistance. From now on, the institute has the right to award the following scholarship and merit-based awards to the deserving candidates.
|Aamount||No of applicants||Criteria|
|INR 1,00,000||2||Percentile Score in CAT/XAT: 80+|
|INR 50,000||5||Percentile Score in CAT/XAT: 75+|
|INR 25,000||10||Percentile Score in CAT/XAT: 70+|
|INR 25,000||5 (female candidates)||Percentile Score in CAT/XAT: 70+|
The selection committee shall decide on the eligibility of the candidate to receive a scholarship.
2. Candidates with CGPA “A” grade, maintained until the end of the first trimester, will be able to benefit from the scholarship for years to come.
3.By the end of the first year, 50 percent of the grant will be reserved and the next 50 percent by the end of the second year. The decision by the Scholarship Committee is final and binding on all applicants
International School of Business Media. Placement
Summer Internships Students are given opportunities to gain corporate exposure for a period of 8-10 weeks, which goes a long way to helping them leverage their learning over the course of final internships. This internship gives students the opportunity to gain work experience in the area of concentration or interest while receiving credit for their diploma.
No. of companies Visited : 140
Percentage of Students placed (make on table)
|Insurance &Risk Management||100%|
|Media & Communication||100 %|
Campus Recruitment by Dual Specialization Combination
|Finance/IRM||With Marketing||Avg 8.2 Lacs CTC|
|Marketing||With Finance/ IRM / HR||Avg 7.2 Lacs CTC|
|Human Resource||With Industrial Relations (IR)||Avg 6.3 Lacs CTC|
|SCOM||With Marketing/ Finance/ IRM/ HR||Avg 7.4 Lacs CTC|
|Media||With Marketing||Avg 5.7 Lacs CTC|