Institute of Management Studies (IMS) Ghaziabad is a 29-year-old IMS Society Ghaziabad flagship institute and one of the oldest business schools in North North India accredited by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and internationally accredited by ASIC, U.K. IMS Ghaziabad is among the top 10 best MBA institutes in North India according to the new MBA and Business School ranking.
- IMS Ghaziabad has been rated by various reputed academic bodies as the TOP B-School and has been ranked 10th among India’s Top B-Schools of Super Excellence.
- 2nd among the CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey’s Top Private B-Schools in U.P, November 2018
- By Times B-School Survey published in Times of India, February 2018, 4th in North India and 18th in All India
- Delhi NCR A++ Institute by Chronicle B-School Survey 2018
- Together with EducationPost, IMS Ghaziabad was awarded the Best Excellence in Industry Interface by Business World in February 2018.
IMS Ghaziabad is situated in the heart of city and within 5 Km radius from Bus Stand and Railway Station of Ghaziabad. The Institute also enjoys being close to the city’s popular markets/malls and big food joints.
IMS Ghaziabad Highlights
|Year of establishment||1990|
|Location||Lal Quan, Ghaziabad|
|Type of institute||Private|
|Total campuses||IMS GhaziabadIMS Engineering CampusIMS University Course Campus|
|Affiliated to||AICTEDr APJ AKTU, Lucknow (MCA)Jamia Hamdard University (PhD)|
|Mode of education||Full-time|
|Courses offered||PGDM (NBA Accredited)PGDM International BusinessPGDM Big Data AnalyticsMCAPhD|
|Ranking||– 14 for MBA by Times 2020- 11 for Private MBA in North zone by The Week 2019- Best Campus for Industry Oriented Management Education in India/Asia Pacific in 2019-2020 by Assocham|
|No. of courses offered||5 courses across 2 streams|
|Highest salary package (2020)||Rs 12 LPA for PGDM (highest domestic offer)Rs 16.69 LPA for PGDM (highest international offer)Rs 7.1 LPA for MCA (highest domestic offer)|
|Average salary package (2020)||Rs 6 LPA (for PGDM)|
|Mode of application||Online and Offline|
|Approval||AICTE, AIU, NBA, NAAC’A’ Grade, ASIC-UK, AACSB-Member|
|Number of scholarships||5|
IMS Ghaziabad Rankings
IMS Ghaziabad was ranked 14th by Times 2020 for MBA recently. This institution has succeeded in preserving its credibility in the field, which is evident from a few more rankings it has earned. The rankings achieved by IMS Ghaziabad in 2019 are listed below:
- ASSOCHAM India awarded it as the Best Campus for Industry Oriented Management Education in India/Asia Pacific in 2019-2020
- Times of India ranked it on the 6th position in North India and 14th position all over India (2019-2020)
- Business Standard awarded it the status of A2 in Top B-schools in 2019-2020
- The Week ranked it on 8th position among the top private B-schools in Delhi NCR and 11th top private B-schools in North region for 2019-20
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to PGDM
1.Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree of at least three years with 50 % marks or equivalent in any UGC/AICTE approved discipline are eligible to apply for admission to the PGDM programs.
2.Aspirants with sufficient job experience and recent graduates are also welcome to apply.
3.Candidates qualifying for the Bachelor’s Degree Final Examination (or equivalent examination) can also apply, subject to the submission of evidence to that effect by 30 November 2020 at the latest.
Institute of Management Studies Ghaziabad Admission 2020
The admission of IMS Ghaziabad to PGDM, PGDM to IB and PGDM to BDA is based on a variety of factors, including academic and professional accomplishments, entrance test success and good communication skills. In one of the CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA examinations followed by WAT and PI rounds, qualifying candidates are required to obtain a valid score.
Final admission to PGDM is offered on the basis of a merit list, which is prepared using the parameters mentioned below:
|Parameter||Weightage (in %)|
|Personal Interview (PI)||25|
|Group Discussion (GD)||25|
|Written Aptitude Test (WAT)||10|
|CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA score||20|
|Academic performance (Class 10, Class 12, graduation)||20|
The procedure for PGDM Two year Full-Time is elucidated for your reference.
|Recognition/Accreditation/Approval||AICTE, NBA, Equivalent to MBA by AIU|
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduation (minimum 50% marks.)|
|Selection Criteria||CAT /MAT /CMAT /XAT + GD-PI + Written Test|
|Tuition fee (for full course)||INR 7,95,000|
Institute of Management Studies Ghaziabad Courses
|Course name||Duration||Fees||Exams Accepted|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||2 years||7.95 Lakhs||CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM] – Big Data Analytics||2 Years||7.95 Lakhs||CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT|
|Post Graduate Diploma in International Business||2 Years||7.95 Lakhs||CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT|
Institute of Management Studies Ghaziabad Placement
IMS Ghaziabad’s placement cell, also known as its Corporate Resource Center, plays an active role in taking the industry and academia closer to each other by offering their students career advice, need-based education and placement assistance. IMS Ghaziabad ensures that all the budding managers are absorbed by the MNCs, Indian giants and public sector companies, right from pre-placement talks with the students to giving them great opportunities for summer internships and final placements. At least 6.75 CGPA is the minimum eligibility desired by most organizations during placement.
|Particulars||PGDM Stats/ Salary 2020||MCA Stats/Salary 2020|
|Highest international package||Rs 16.69 LPA||–|
|Highest domestic package||Rs 12 LPA||7.1 LPA|
|Average salary offered||Rs 6 LPA||Rs 3.45 LPA (Top 60% students)|
|Total companies participated||131||45+|
- Final placements for IMS Ghaziabad 2020 saw offers from various fields such as consultancy, banking, finance, FMCG, automobile, manufacturing, insurance, IT, telecommunications, retail, logistics, media, and e-commerce.
- Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Federal Bank, ITC, Godrej, Amul, Saint Gobain, ITC, Ameriprise Financial, Wipro, ICICI Group, Berger Paints, Bajaj Finserv, S&P Global Business Intelligence, and IDFC First Bank, among others, were among the prominent recruiters who recruited PGDM students.
Also Read : Fortune Institute Of International Business