Admission to IMT-CDL programme is done twice a year, in January and July. Admission forms are available at the IMT-main CDL’s office and must be filled out and returned to the main office along with a fee draught. On their website, you can also obtain an online application form. Only in-person testing is used for admission, and it is only done at the main office. The results are then posted on campus or on the university’s official website.
Step-by-step Process to apply in IMT-CDL Ghaziabad for distance education MBA (PGDM)
- It is simple to apply to IMT. Candidates can access the web-application form by logging into the company’s website.
- Fill out the application form with all of your correct information.
- You can pay the first fee online or with a demand draught. Fee information is provided below.
- Students can speak with the university’s admission counsellors or visit the campus to get a clear picture of the course and its scope.
- Students can purchase a prospectus from the college and speak with faculty to learn more about the course and its future potential.
Attach the following documents:
- 1 photocopy each of the tenth, twelfth, and twelfth grade marksheets, as well as the 10th, 12th grade marksheets, and
- Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN card/Electricity or Phone Bill/Driving Licensed/or any Bank account statement if none of the above are available- One photocopy of either of the above is required.
- Undertaking for any educational gap and any dependency, such as backlogs and awaited results.
- Two passport-sized coloured photographs.
Students must send a Demand Draft of Rs. 1100/- to IMT-CDL, A-16, Site-3, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad to obtain the application form and prospectus. Cheques should be made out to IMT-CDL and made payable in Delhi.
IMT Distance learning MBA programme & Fee structure
Aspirants can choose their MBA programme based on their interests and desired area of specialization from the courses listed below.
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration||One Year||Graduation in any discipline. Admission test not required||40,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management||One Year||Graduation in any discipline. Admission test not required||40,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Materials and Supply Chain Management||One Year||Graduation in any discipline. Admission test not required||40,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing||One Year||Graduation in any discipline. Admission test not required||40,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management||One Year||Graduation in any discipline. Admission test not required||40,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management||One Year||Graduation in any discipline. Admission test not required||40,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Export Management||One Year||Graduation in any discipline. Admission test not required||40,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)||One Year||Graduation in any discipline. Admission test not required||50,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management||One Year||Graduation in any discipline. Admission test not required||1,00,000|
IMT Distance Learning MBA – Fee Structure
Candidates who wish to pursue an MBA programme at IMT must pay a tuition fee of Rs. 20,000 per semester, excluding admission fees, registration fees, and Application Form Fees.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form:
One more passport-sized photograph
A Gazette Officer must attest to a photocopy of the degrees or final year marksheet.
A photocopy of the high school diploma is required for verification of the student’s and father’s names, as well as the date of birth (attested by a Gazette officer)
If applicable, a certificate of experience
Defense personnel, SC/ST, war widows, and handicapped candidates must provide a photocopy of their certificate for verification.
Distance Learning MBA Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates with more than three years of work experience are exempt from taking the entrance exam and are eligible for direct admission. The following are some of the categories that are exempt from the Admission Test:
- Candidates with two years of work experience after graduation,
- Candidates who have completed their Class 10th, 12th, and graduation with a minimum of 60% Technical or Legal Professionals/CA/ICWA/MBBS/M.Tech or Holders of IMT-CDL Diploma of One Year Programme
Procedure for Selection:
Admission to the two-year (PGDBM) programme will be based on an admission test administered by IMT-CDL at the study centers (Head Office).
Admission to the one-year diploma programme will be done without the use of an entrance exam.
Students can complete any course in the double the normal number of years.