ICFAI Online MBA Program combines the ICFAI’s legacy of over 30 years of academic excellence in management education, two decades of extensive experience in Open and Distance Learning, Flexible Distance Learning, and eLearning for Management programme, and cutting-edge technological tools to provide students with skills for the twenty-first century workplace.
The programme will benefit managers and future managers who, in addition to their existing skills, want to learn business management and leadership skills and excel in their careers in a fast-paced business environment.
ICFAI distance education MBA offers a variety of flexible features, including:
Self-Study: The ICFAI Online MBA offers the best course material, which has been specifically designed and developed for self-study. You can easily set your reading hours and practise with a variety of online and offline resources here. The university’s self-learning materials include extensive university exposure, which perfectly complements the learning environment.
Assessment: The ICFAI offers quarterly examinations that are primarily tailored to the needs of working professionals. Students are graded on the assignments and online tests they are given.
Services: ICFAI provides the best services for students. You can easily ask for help 24 hours a day, seven days a week on the official website, where a team of professional tutors will provide you with the best advice. Case studies, Workbooks, Bullet Notes, PEP Notes, and other new learning aids are being used to educate you.
Online MBA Program
- Graduates and working professionals seeking management positions can apply to the two-year fully online MBA programme.
- The programme has a cafeteria approach to electives and an entrepreneurship practicum/business research project to meet the growing demand for interdisciplinary, enterprising, and innovative managers.
The Online MBA Program brings together:
• Over 30 years of academic excellence in management education at ICFAI
• Two decades of extensive experience in Open and Distance Learning, Flexible Distance Learning, and e-Learning for Management programmes
• Cutting-edge technological tools aimed at equipping students with skills for the twenty-first century workplace
• For the best eLearning results, learners should devote about 8 to 10 hours per week to watching videos, reading content, completing engagement exercises, participating in discussion forums, and listening to workplace narrations, for example.
• Graduates and working professionals seeking careers in management in the new era can enrol in the two-year fully online MBA programme.
Program: Eligibility, Duration & Validity
|For Whom||Graduates Working professionals Indian and foreign students|
|Admission Eligibility||Graduate (any discipline) with 50% and above marks from a recognized university with the medium of instruction as English. Candidates who do not speak English as their first language must submit a TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score report. All applicants for admission will be subjected to a selection process by the selection committee. committee of selection Selection committee will holistically evaluate the candidate and the recommendation of the committee for admission will be final.|
|Duration||Min. Duration : 2 Years; Max. Duration : 4 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
- Hospital Administration Management
- International Business Management
- IT & Systems Management
- Retail Management
- Global Markets Management
- Risk Management
- Marketing Management
- Telecom Management
- Innovation Management
- HR Management
- Investment Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Finance Management
- Pharma Management
- Health Care Management
ICFAI Online MBA Admission Procedure
The application process for ICFAI’s MBA programme is straightforward and can be completed using both online and offline resources. Admissions to various courses are open throughout the year and are primarily based on merit through the application process.
All you have to do is send the application form along with a check for the programme fee. You must also send ICFAI University copies of all required certificates.
Once enrolled in the ICFAI MBA programme, the student must complete his or her MBA within the four-year eligibility period from the date of enrollment. If someone fails to do so, he or she may request an extension period, which the university may grant for a maximum of three months within the three months following the expiration of the initial validity period.
[A] Submission of Application:
- Candidates must fill out an online application and upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Scanned copy of latest Photograph with signature appended on it.
- Scanned copy of latest Photograph without signature
- X Class Certificate *
- XII Class Certificate *
- Degree Certificate *
- Copy of Passport, for foreign students only
- TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score report if applicable
* All these documents are to be self-attested in blue ink along with date
[B] Selection Process:
- Following the submission of the application form and uploading of the required documents, a Selection Process consisting of a Micro Presentation and a Personal Interview will be conducted.
- The Rs. 1,000 (non-refundable) selection process fee must be paid online. When you are selected, this amount will be deducted from your Admission Fee.
- For the selection process, the candidate must choose a convenient slot. After making your payment, please proceed to book your slot.
[C] Post Selection Formalities:
- Selected candidates must begin the admissions process by paying the Admission Fee, if applicable. Following that, the Admissions Office will notify you about the payment of the programme fee for the January 2022 session, any other documents that may be required, the deadline for completing your application, the start date of the orientation programme, and regular classes.
Fee Structure & Payment Options
|Fee Structure||Amount in ₹|
|Total Program Fee||2,00,000|
|Note: The tuition fee does not include the exam fee.|
|A) Year-Wise Fee Payment||Amount in ₹||B) Semester-Wise Fee Payment||Amount in ₹|
|Admission Fee||20,000||Admission Fee||20,000|
|Tuition Fee – 1st Year||90,000||Tuition Fee – 1st Semester||45,000|
|Tuition Fee – 2nd Year||90,000||Tuition Fee – 2nd Semester||45,000|
|Tuition Fee – 3rd Semester||45,000|
|Tuition Fee – 4th Semester||45,000|
Information on how to pay the fee: Students can pay the fee using any of the following methods:
A) Online Mode:
- Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard)
- Debit Card (Visa / MasterCard)
- Internet Banking through secure internet payment gateway).
B) Bank Demand Draft:
- Bank Demand Draft drawn on any scheduled commercial bank in favour of “IFHE Fee Collection A/c Online MBA” payable at Hyderabad. The student should write his/her Name, Application no., Semester and Mobile No. on the back of the Bank Demand Draft.
- DD should be sent along with completed Application Form to: CDOE, #52, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500 082, Telangana.
In the event of withdrawal from the Program for any reason the refund of Fee paid will be governed by the provisions of UGC Notification on Refund of Fees and Non-Retention of Original Certificates, issued during October 2018 or any subsequent notifications there to, issued by the Commission from time to time
Apart from a practicum/project, the ICFAI Online MBA Program consists of 22 courses, including 15 core courses, 6 elective options from four streams, and a practicum/project.
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Principle of Economics||Financial Management||Legal & Regulatory Environment of Business||Elective-I|
|Business Statistics||Organisational Behaviour||Managing New Ventures||Elective-III|
|Managerial Communication||Operations and Supply Chain Management||Human Resource Management||Elective-IV|
|Quantitative Methods||Introduction to Information Systems||Ethics & Corporate Governance||Elective-V|