IBS Institutions Group Hyderabad offers a 2-year full-time Masters of Business Administration (MBA) programme in 4 Specialization. The two-year MBA programme is a flagship programme offered in four specializations, namely Finance, Marketing, Human Resources and Operations & IT. In addition, IBS offers a 21-month Executive MBA programme with seven terms of three months each.
The IBS Hyderabad MBA specialization is spread over four semesters and students are also required to complete the Summer Internship Program after the 2nd Semester. The minimum eligibility of a candidate wishing to apply for admission to the IBS MBA program shall be at least 50 % of the aggregate marks in the Graduation Degree in any discipline. Applicants will be selected on the basis of IBSAT followed by Selection Briefing, GD\PI.
IBS Hyderabad MBA Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who wish to seek admission for both MBA and Executive Program offered at IBS Hyderabad shall have passed the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
- Shall have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with the medium of instruction as English.
- Shall have work experience in managerial or supervisory positions for at least 2 years.
- Shall have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (10+2+3) or (10+2+4) basis.
- Qualified for IBSAT or similar tests such as MAT, CAT, XAT, etc.
- Applicants are also eligible to apply for their final year bachelor’s degree course if they meet their requirements for graduation before May 31.
IBS Hyderabad Specialization Details
The MBA and Executive MBA programs offered at IBS Hyderabad are offered in four different fields for 2 years and 1 year and 9 months respectively.
Details of the specializations offered in the MBA programme at IBS Hyderabad are given below
|Master in Business Administration (MBA)||Marketing|
Human Resource Management
IT & Operation
ICFAI Business School Hyderabad MBA Program
The entire IBS MBA programme is divided into 4 semesters of 6 months of regular full-time each.
• The program consists of 30 courses; 22 Compulsory courses and 8 elective courses, the Summer Internship Program, and the Soft Skills Labs.
• Students can take elective courses in Marketing, Finance, Human Resources Management, Operations, and Information Technology & Systems.
• Students must choose five electives during Semester III and three in Semester IV. • Semester I and II of the MBA program have compulsory courses, while Semester-onwards students will choose elective courses.
IBS Executive MBA Program
The IBS Hyderabad Executive MBA Specialization is divided into a part-time programme with 7 terms of 3 months each.
- The Institution conducts on all Sundays and Second Saturdays between 9.00 am and 6.00 pm.
- The program comprises 21 courses and two business research projects.
- The term I – IV has compulsory courses while there are elective and business Research project from Term V onwards.
- The students can pursue elective courses in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Operations, and Information Technology & Systems.
The programme structure with details of courses and credit units is shown in the following table:
|Semester||Courses||Credits each subject||Total Credits|
|1st Semester||9||8 courses of 3 Credits and 1 course of 2 credits||26 Credits|
|2nd Semester||8||3 Credits||24 Credits|
|Summer Internship||NA||NA||10 Credits|
|3rd Semester||2 Compulsory and 5 Elective||3 Credits||24 Credits|
|4th Semester||3 Compulsory and 3 Elective||4 courses of 3 Credits and 1 course of 2 credits and 1 of 1 Credit||15 Credits|
|Total Minimum Credits||–||–||96 Credits|
|IBS Executive MBA Program|
|Year 1 (Term I – IV)||14||3 Credits||42 Credits|
|Year 2 (Term V– VII)||7 Elective Courses||3 Credits||42 Credits|
|Year 2 (Term V– VII)||2 Business Research project||5 Credits||10 Credits|
|Total Minimum Credits||–||–||94 Credits|
IBS Hyderabad MBA Fee Structure
|Total Fees||INR 7 Lakhs||INR 5.25 Lakhs|
|Admission Fees||–||INR 75,000|
|Convocation Fees||INR 4,000||INR 4,000|
The convocation fees shall be paid in accordance with the 5th fee instalment.
The fee of INR 5.25 lakhs for the Executive MBA Program shall be paid in seven equal instalments of INR 75,000.
• Executive MBA selected candidates are also required to pay the Admission Fee? 75.000 by way of Demand Draft in favour of IFHE-Fee Collection A/c Executive MBA.
Students are also required to deposit a refundable deposit of INR 10, 000 which must be paid along with the first instalment of programme fees.
Also Read : IBS Hyderabad Fees Structure
IBS Hyderabad MBA Placement
ICFAI Business School (IBS) Hyderabad is a member of the Deemed University ICFAI (Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India) Higher Education Foundation (IFHE). IBS Hyderabad has an excellent track record of annually achieving outstanding placements.
The IBS Hyderabad campus has been visited by top companies to hire students every year. The rigorous curriculum at the institute is designed to train students in many disciplines to acquire talent, and their career choices often represent the same. Students are working in different fields, such as banking and financial services, FMCG, technology, media, science, sales and marketing, legal practise, business contracts, etc.
IBS Hyderabad MBA students are taught and educated through the Syndicated Learning Program (SLP) concept, which includes classroom sessions, group discussions, Mock exams, interviews with academics and industry experts. SLP plans campus placements for MBA students.
IBS Hyderabad Placements 2021
|Average CTC||INR 7.97 Lakhs|
|Highest CTC at National Level||INR 15.89 Lakhs|
|Highest CTC at International Level||INR 50.23 Lakhs|
|Average Top 10 % CTC||INR 15.35 Lakhs|
|Average Top 25% CTC||INR 11.52 Lakhs|
IBS Hyderabad Placements Report 2021
|Average CTC||INR 7.97 LPA|
|Highest CTC (National)||INR 15.89 LPA|
|Highest CTC (International)||INR 50.23 LPA|
|Average CTC (Top 10%)||INR 15.35 LPA|
|Average CTC (Top 25%)||INR 11.52 LPA|
|Top Recruiters||Wipro, Zomato, Oracle, Pwc, Deloitte, Genpact|
ICFAI Business School Recruiters 2021
IBS Hyderabad Placements has a history of having a large number of recruiters visiting the institute for the placements each year. Following is the list of recruiters that visited IBS Hyderabad during the placement season this year :
|Aditya Birla||ANZ Support Services||Bharti Airtel Services||Bajaj Allianz|
|Bajaj Capital||CCD||Cavin Kare||Exide Life Insurance|
|CRISIL||Airtel||HDFC Bank||Federal Bank|
|Ernst Young||HCL Technologies||MagicPin||UpX Academy|