Amity University is a private university in Uttar Pradesh, established in 2005 by the Amity University Uttar Pradesh Act 2005. (Act 11 of 2005). UGC has granted the college accreditation. IT, Management, Hotel Management, Media and Mass Communication, and Arts are among the 40 courses offered by Amity University Online.
Amity Online is an online university run by Amity University that aims to provide high-quality education to students who are unable to attend regular classes and who want to prepare for a bright future. The University Grant Commission has recognized Amity University Online as one of the few accredited online universities.
Infrastructure, extracurricular activities, and national and international collaborations all demonstrate Amity University Online’s commitment to excellence. Amity University Online offers a diverse range of job opportunities, including corporate, government, and entrepreneurial opportunities.
Amity University Online provides students with a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses via an online mode of education, which includes Personal Contact Programs, Webinars, and audio or visual study materials for effective learning.
Amity Online is overseen by Amity’s Academic Advisory Board, which is made up of business executives and academics who meet on a regular basis to help align the programme with industry best practices. Amity University is India’s No. 1 Not-For-Profit Private University.
Amity University Online is a division of Amity University that provides part-time undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma programme in Management, Commerce, Art & Humanities, Finance, Media & Journalism, Information Technology, and Travel & Tourism.
It is India’s first university to offer online programme that have been approved by the UGC and the Distance Education Board (DEB). The National Assessment and Accreditation Council has also given it a “A” rating (NAAC). AIU, ACU, BCI, AISC, NCTE, and UNDP have all given the university their seal of approval. In 2021, QS ranked Amity University Online’s Online MBA 37th in the world and first in India.
Amity Online MBA Highlights 2023
|Year of establishment||2005|
|Campus||Amity University, Noida|
|Rankings (2021)||– Ranked 1 in Asia for Online MBA by QS Rankings – Ranked 37 worldwide for Online MBA by QS Rankings|
|Modes of education||Online|
|Number of courses offered||50+|
|Collaboration||– Harvard Business School Online – Wharton University Online, – Arizona State University – Thunderbird School of Management|
|Popular courses||MBA, BBA, BCA|
Some Basic Information about Amity Online MBA
|University Name||Amity University Online and Distance Education|
|Institute Type||Online Private University|
|Recognition||NAAC and AICTE|
|Approved By||Distance Education Board and UGC|
|Courses Offered||B.A., B.Com., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Com., MCA, MBA, and Diploma courses|
|Facilities Available||Placement assistance, Virtual job fair, and Industry projects|
|Top Recruiters||Flipkart, TCS, Accenture, American Express, IHCL, BBC, and India Today News|
Course For Whom
o Recent graduates or students in their final year.
o Entrepreneurs who want to improve their project management skills.
o Aspirants and working professionals interested in pursuing a global career in management, finance, marketing, sales, operations, and logistics, among other fields.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR PROGRAM:
• Simulations on Real-World Scenarios from Harvard Business Publishing For Maximum Learning Outcomes, Use a Robust Learning Management System and a Flipped Learning Model.
• Personalized Learning Using a Unique Choice-Based Credit System
• Dedicated Career Support & Virtual Job Fairs With 100+ Hiring Partners
• Truly Global Education With Eminent International Faculty
WHY YOU SHOULD DO AN ONLINE MBA
- Flexibility :Total flexibility with Web Proctored Mode: freedom to take exams anywhere, as well as the choice to take Semester Breaks
- Preferred By Hiring Managers :Online MBA is the #1 most popular online graduate degree
- Career Growth :32% Average Salary Rise for Online MBA graduates according to Financial Times
- Affordability :Great value in terms of both tuition fee & the fact that you can continue to work
Amity Online MBA Noida Courses
Management, IT, Computer Applications, Commerce, Science, and other streams are among the UG, PG, PG Diploma, certificate, and PG programme offered by the university. Admission to all of these courses at Amity University Online is based on merit.
Amity Distance Learning School’s MBA programme has a number of outstanding features that set it apart. Look into the points below to learn more about them.
• Its curriculum is industry-driven and created by professionals in the management field.
• This curriculum is updated on a regular basis to meet industry needs.
• Learning resources are available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and are just a click away.
• During the course, real-world work projects will be completed to address real-world management issues.
• Case studies and examples are used to better understand the mechanisms behind corporate management issues.
|Marketing and Sales||Entrepreneurship & Leadership|
|Finance and Accounting||International Business|
|Human Resource Management||Operations Management|
|Insurance Management||Information Technology|
|Banking Services||Hospitality Management|
|Retail Management||Hospital & Health Care Management|
|Global Financial Market||Petroleum & Natural Gas Management|
Read More : Amity University Online MBA Courses
Amity University Online Admission 2023
The University offers a diverse range of UG, PG, and PG Diploma programmes. Admission to all courses at Amity University Online is based on merit. All of the courses are currently accepting registrations. To apply for any of the programmes, candidates must meet the specific eligibility requirements. The eligibility criteria for popular courses are listed in the table below:
For Indian students, the following requirements must be met:
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s degree;
- Candidates must have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the English language.
Students with foreign education
- Student must have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- Students with foreign education must obtain a certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities in order to apply to any university in INDIA.
Read More : Amity University Distance MBA Admission
Every year, students enrolled in the college’s undergraduate, postgraduate, and postgraduate diploma programme are placed in a variety of businesses. Samsung, Times of India, Google, Myntra, and other companies have placed Amity Online students. The placement assistance programme at Amity University aids students in their job search. The college hosts a virtual job fair at the end of each semester. The Amity Online virtual job fair is open to both final year and non-final year students. Internships are available at the virtual job fair to provide students with experience.
Amity Online Recruiters
|Microsoft||Times of India||Adobe|